MARY ELLA JONES-PARROTT'S MASTER HOMEPAGE
My home page will feature my genealogy efforts over the past 20 years.
My surnames are legion and I am glad to share with you through these pages any
information I have gleaned from over 20 years of searching diligently
. I belong to about fifty genealogy and lineage related societies,
having been an officer in some. Thus, my efforts at uncovering my
forebears have, indeed, "passed muster". At the present I use ULTIMATE FAMILY TREE, THE MASTER GENEALOGIST, FAMILY TREE MAKER, LEGACY, GENERATIONS and several others as well.
I have included many clickable links to my other pages specializing in different surnames and aspects of my efforts. For example, the CABOOSE profiles my "dead-enders"
coming along for the ride in the caboose. These queries are linked and may connect
the surfer to my lines! I have just recently added a FORUM for genealogy/software questions.
Another page has clickable URLs connecting to some of my organizations and lineage societies. Please feel free to go to them and just use the back button on
your browser's toolbar to return to my master page!
I have noticed recently that once in awhile we get an "error" message from Tripod -- "this page is not connected". However in checking it myself, I find all is in order and
and the linked page is perfectly ok. Then a few tries later, it reappears as though nothing had happened.
Just try it again on your next visit.
All material is copyright 2000. I add to my pages daily-honestly.
HAPPY HUNTING AND SURFING!!!
This page has been visited times.
MY MASTER LINKS
- ALL Earliest Cape Cod Surnames
- Chronological list of ALL the very first Cape Cod surnames 1630-1647 with complete bibliography! Noone has been left out as a great deal of research was invested in this site.
- MY Caboose Query Links
- Information specific to MY Caboose passengers. It is in narrative form and makes these lost souls "come alive". All information is or can be documented.
- MY forebears listed and linked to specific information. Maybe your surname connection is here! This is the best-organized site I have found so far for keeping track of your queries and the answers.
- MY English Forebears and JONES thumbnail sketches
- Features surnames, dates, locations with connections to many other early colonists in New England. Documentation upon request.
- Information for all serious genealogists
- Assorted caveats, explanations and bits of misc. information
- MY Friends' Links
- Other home pages from excellent genealogists whose lines intersect with mine
- MY Mayflower Connections
- List and personal sketches of my Mayflower Forebears, documented fully.
- MY fractal genealogy of Cape Cod
- A fun verbal kaleidoscope of the family tree and its intertwining branches which grow daily!
- MY Linkage page
- Links between my sites for ease of use.
- FORUM FOR EARLY NEW ENGLAND GENEALOGISTS
- Cyber discussions about lineages, software, publishing on the web and hard copy. It is also used for sharing vitals and research, if you wish.
- URLs for some Lineage Societies to which I belong
- If you connect to MY lines properly, you can become a member of these societies and they will guard your genealogical efforts in perpetuity.
- Forebears of Mary Ella Jones (Parrott)
- Many early New England surnames, locations, marriages AND my family tree in chart form w/facts. Click on the bottom left link and, sorry, but you'll have to wait a bit for this massive site! UPDATES!
- ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR EARLY NEW ENGLAND ANCESTORS ?
- Sharing JONES (and collateral) ancestors and using software
- Lewis JONES (Watertown 1630) family website
- All members of the LEWIS JONES' family are given a password and can share information privately. Please E-mail me for your invitation if you think you are a descendant!
- Sites for historical information
- A small collection of trivia from other excellent homepages
- Roots Surname List name and address information
- Attaches migration pattern to surnames in my database but it's a very unwieldy site: lots of scrolling unless you enter the date or the location to narrow the field.
- Searchengine (GeneaNet) for all MY ancestor's surnames
- Just enter any of my surnames for location, dates and other information! This is a labor-intensive project but has all names to date. More will be added regularly.
- Welcome search
- Search for other sites and words on the web from this link and use your browser's "back" feature to return to this page.
- MY picture
- Only a picture for cyberspace greetings
- Netscape page
- Under construction with new concepts
MY SURNAMES INCLUDING ALL COLLATERALS
- SURNAMES OF MEJPA's ANCESTORS
- This page lists all of my forebears and their collateral lines starting with my great grandparents. It will be added to in increments.
MY Early New England Surnames: please click on GENFORUM above to connect to these and many other surnames